2018 MAY 01-1 Corinthians 13:5
‘or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; ‘
Today’s verse continues the Bible Plan that is focused on the way of Love.
- or rude
- I don’t think I am always rude
- Does not insist on its own way
- The fine line on wanting too much and not respecting boundaries. Needs to be mutual and organic
- It is not irritable.
- Or does not cause irritation but joy
- or resentful
- This is almost he opposite of love because who would resent being in love? Nor should the one be loved feel like your relationship is resentful.
Today’s list shows the darker side of unrequited love.
Thanks be to God from the DFW Metroplex,